We have several committees that you can volunteer with if you are located in the Denver area.
UI hosts several Events throughout the year to raise awareness and funding for the organization. The Events Committee handles the logistics, décor, marketing, sales and sponsorship for the events. We are looking for volunteers that are well organized, creative and excited about telling the story of UI through a fun creative way.
The Mend-A-Child Committee assists with engaging potential donors to give at the Mend-A-Child level of $250. Supply businesses with the Mend a Child material for them to display, thank MAC donors in a timely manner, create MAC thank you gift to mail out, assist with the MAC hostess parties.
The Operation Taghoy Committee assists with the planning and implementing the annual mission to the Philippines. There are several roles that you can provide on the committee including the following:
- Quartermaster: Managing and ordering supplies for the mission
- Surgery: Providing expertise on the surgical aspect of the mission and assisting with recruitment of surgeons
- Anesthesia: Providing expertise on the anesthesia aspect of the mission and assisting with recruitment of anesthesiologists
- Nursing: Providing expertise on the nursing aspect of the mission and assisting with recruitment of nurses
- Speech Therapy: Providing expertise on the speech therapy aspect of the mission and assisting with recruitment of speech therapists
- Outreach: Providing expertise on the outreach aspect of the mission and assisting with recruitment of outreach
Download the committee application to get started!
If you have questions, please contact us at (303) 707-1361